Rexburg Fair, Rock climbing and Swimming
First grand-baby on the new grass at Grandma & Grandpa Dransfield's house!
Don't put the baby in the backpack when it is nap time...
Aud loved the swimming pool so much. She isn't scared of getting her face wet at all.
I went on a chilly walk/jog with Audrie while Jacob was in the gym. Aud wouldn't keep her hat on!
Aud loves books. She also will tear it up if she can. She tore apart a really sturdy board book somehow!
Madison County Fair was fun to go to! It was just a small one. We got some yummy corn dogs with honey on them and some shredded pork nachos which turned out to be nasty because the honey mustard sauce exploded when the lady put it on. the nachos were seriously about an inch deep in it.
Me attempting to climb this overhang. I couldn't. Haha!
Jacob's first time rock climbing (he has gone boldering a few times) and he was completing really hard routes!
Don't put the baby in the backpack when it is nap time...
Aud loved the swimming pool so much. She isn't scared of getting her face wet at all.
This little stinker loves to roll her head up in blankets. I have to keep a close eye on her!
I went on a chilly walk/jog with Audrie while Jacob was in the gym. Aud wouldn't keep her hat on!
Aud loves books. She also will tear it up if she can. She tore apart a really sturdy board book somehow!
Madison County Fair was fun to go to! It was just a small one. We got some yummy corn dogs with honey on them and some shredded pork nachos which turned out to be nasty because the honey mustard sauce exploded when the lady put it on. the nachos were seriously about an inch deep in it.
Audrie loved the animals. I think the chickens were her favorite.
This little explorer keeps me busy in our little apartment! At least I can get to her fast.






































Comments
Post a Comment